MeteoFax32: Weatherfax or radiofax, Rtty, Sitor, Navtex decoding
The main window with the control panel of the modem:
GUI in English and
- 1 PC or Mac Intel with Windows
XP/Vista/7/8/10 32 or 64 bits and a 500 MHz or more processor.
- 512 MB of memory or minimum required
by the operating system (512 MB for XP, 1GB for Vista 7 8).
- 1 free RS232 port or 1 free USB
- 1 SSB receiver or transceiver with
0.1 kHz steep synthesizer capable of proper reception of the
signal in the planned navigation area and equipped with a
headphone or external loudspeaker jack. System compatible with
remote receivers (eg Icom PCR 1500/2500).
- Accepted protocols : Weather Fax
(radiofax), RTTY, SITOR, NAVTEX.
- Software and documentation language
: English and French.
- Free reception of meteorological
information transmitted as weather charts, forecast winds, sea
conditions, satellite photos and telex in RADIOFAX, RTTY, NAVTEX
and SITOR mode from a PC and an a SSB receiver.
- Fully automatic Software easy to
- Software supplied with an external
modem for high sensitivity. Only this modem provides high-quality
documents in areas poorly covered or too remote transmitters and
in difficult conditions of reception. See: The
- The modem has a special narrowband
and steep slopes filter associated with a high input dynamic range
and excellent linearity VCO and an analog / digital
synchronized converter controled by a microprocessor.
- Automatic detection of the modem on
RS232 (serial port COM) or USB port with no configuration
- The rate of rejection of
interference and noise of all kinds is further enhanced by the use
of a dual digital processing device performing an adjustment for
graphics pixel by pixel.
- Decoding text modes with automatic
frequency control, catching clock for the reception of NAVTEX and
SITOR messages even in the absence of synchronization header.
Configuration of start and stop strings for RTTY and SITOR
filtering messages. Selection of stations and message types in
- Decoding mode and format of
documents selected in order to obtain reliable use even
- Software optimized for running in
the background without disturbing navigation software running in
- Can display documents received even
while receiving another document. Displaying of documents as
discrete thumbnails when use in background.
- Colorization of documents for better
readability of satellite pictures.
- Automatic saving of graphics and
text documents and management of an archive of the last 20 fax
documents received with date and time of receipt. Configuration of
the volume of storage of text documents.
- Document printing and export to any
- The software has a database of
frequencies and schedules of all stations in the world.
- Easy installation of the program and
- GUI and documentation languages:
Free assistance and technical
Price (with modem) :
USD 351.00 USD 315.21