Multiplexer 4 inputs MUX 043-L and MUX 043-S.
4 high sensitivity opto-isolated
inputs. NMEA 0183, RS232 and USB outputs .
Description of the NMEA multiplexer:
The MUX 043 NMEA multiplexer adds to the flow of data from the
GPS, data from other navigation devices. NMEA sentences of these
devices will be added to the sentences sent by the GPS. Examples
of use: add to the GPS data the data provided by a depth meter, a
wind sensor and a electronic magnetic compass to provide all
necessary information to a computer or an autopilot.
The MUX 043 multiplexer automatically detects NMEA devices in use
connected to inputs 1 to 4. When a GPS is connected to the input
1, GPS priority mode is activated so that in the case of a large
volume of data on all inputs, priority is given to the positioning
data from the GPS.
The multiplexer is equipped with withdrawable connectors allowing
to remove the device without disconnecting the wiring. Easy
installation without any configuration or settings. Provided with
an installation manual.
Available in 2 versions:
- MUX 043 L: 4 NMEA 0183 inputs to 1 NMEA 0183 Output
- MUX 043-S: 4 NMEA 0183 inputs to 1 NMEA 0183 Output + 1 RS232
/ USB output. Provided with USB cable (compatible Windows XP /
Vista / 7/8, MacOS) (optional RS232 cable available).
Technical Specifications of MUX 043
4 high sensitivity opto-isolated inputs.
MUX 043-L: 1 NMEA 0183 Output 4800 baud.
MUX 043-S: 1 NMEA 0183 Output 4800 bauds + 1 RS232 / USB output
- Comply with the NMEA0183 standard.
- Automatic detection of used inputs.
- Automatic detection of a GPS on input 1 for activation of GPS
- Direct transfer of data if only one input is in use.
- LED display of inputs in use.
- LED display of data transfer.
- Withdrawable by connectors. Connection to wire with terminal
- Power supply: 12V. (9-18 V.)
- Temperature: -30 ° C to + 60 ° C
- Dimensions: 130x70x30 mm.
043-L (NMEA ouput) Prix :
043-S (NMEA, RS232 and USB output) Prix :
the currency displayed on this page if it does not match yours.